The “thinking” part is important. To be happy, we have to change our thinking. We have to change our minds.
1) Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803–1882)
2) You can’t always get what you want, But if you try sometimes, you might find, You get what you need. ~ Mick Jagger (1943 – )
3) Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich. ~ Sarah Bernhardt (1844–1923)
4) What we do in life, echoes in eternity. ~ Maximus Decimus Meridias (Roman general from the film “Gladiator” (2000)
5) He who knows most, knows how little he knows. ~ Thomas Jefferson (1743–1826)
6) Act swiftly and vigorously, without “buts” and “ifs”… ~ Napoleon Bonaparte (1769–1821)
7) Patience is necessary… one cannot reap immediately where one has sown. ~ Soren Kierkegaard (1813–1855)
8 ) In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. ~ Shing Xiong
9) When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. ~ Alexander Graham Bell
10) Just do it! ~ Nike
Let me know your thoughts.
~ Ted Olson